Saturday, July 10, 2010

One More Time, Shall We?

Let's give this public blog thing one more shot. I guess I could have just picked back up with the old one, but I think it's time for a fresh start.

I won't go into details about my life right now. If you're reading this, then chances are you know me, or at least e-know me, well enough already.

I decided I need a place to showcase all my random hobbies. What does that mean for you? Lots of duo pictures, lots of pictures in general, updates on sewing projects (if I ever get my table set back up after the recent move), and a front row seat to the likely mess I'm going to make of wood-working in the near future. It should be somewhat entertaining at least.

Sit back, kick your feet up, maybe take a short vacation in the time it will take me to make new posts, and enjoy!



And just for fun, here's a picture from our recent vacation to "the lake" in Texas. You know, because there's only one lake in Texas of course. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment