Wednesday, August 25, 2010

1 month down

I haven't updated in a few weeks, I know. I apologize to the 3 or 4 of you who actually read this blog every now and then. ;)

So, what's been going on around here, you ask? Just pretend you asked, ok? Ok.



Well first of all, my tiny babies are huge. Ok, they were already huge, but now they're ginormous. I let Riley pick out her own clothes this day, which is why she's brighter than an old school highlighter.



On the way home the night the above picture was taken, I found a field full of female elk and their calves. I was way too excited about this and pulled over to take pictures. This was my favorite of the bunch.



The table is finally finished! I didn't even have a heart attack when Riley smeared tuna fish all over it the first time we ate at it. It was a close call, but we all survived, table included.



Riley's first pigtails! Enough said.



And finally, here's a preview of the bedding I'm making for a dear friend and her baby boy. I love it so much that I'm now considering doing Nathan's big boy bedding in cowboys instead of airplanes.


No comments:

Post a Comment